Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Nicole Posted Fri 08th of February, 2019 09:11:16 AM
Billing for an ASC... The provider performed a cystoscopy, bladder biopsy with fulgeration and fistulogram. Is the fistulogram billable separately from the bladder biopsy? If so, what would the CPT code be for this? (CPT: 20501?)
SuperCoder Answered Mon 11th of February, 2019 08:36:17 AM
Hi Thanks for your question Report Injection of sinus tract diagnostic sonogram since your urologist also performed the fistulogram If your urologist documented that he interpreted the fistulogram you should also report Radiologic examination abscess fistula or sinus tract study radiological supervision and interpretation for that service Append modifier Professional...

Related Topics