Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

EUS in conjunction with ERCP

Bill Posted Thu 31st of May, 2012 16:43:24 PM

Is there a code to separately report intraductal EUS performed in conjunction with ERCP?

SuperCoder Answered Thu 31st of May, 2012 19:13:23 PM

No there is no such code to represent this. Use 43259 to report it.

Related Topics