Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

e/m codes with cpt 17110

Terri Posted Mon 08th of August, 2016 14:18:08 PM
My question is simple can we bill out and e/m code along with CPT 17110. As always thanks so much for you help.
Terri Posted Mon 08th of August, 2016 14:38:09 PM
also am I able to bill out CPT 17110 along with CPT 11100 or 11101? I appreciate all the help with these last question I have had.
SuperCoder Answered Tue 09th of August, 2016 02:10:46 AM
Yes, you can bill E/M code along with CPT 17110, 11100 or 11101. NOTE: 25 modifier will be added with E/M code,if you are billing E/M code with 17110 and/or 11100.
Terri Posted Wed 10th of August, 2016 11:04:20 AM
My question is am I able to bill CPT 17110 with CPT 11100? That was my real question and I apologize I was not clear on that but I really appreciate the help. Thank you
SuperCoder Answered Thu 11th of August, 2016 07:29:12 AM

Yes, you can bill CPT 17110 with CPT 11100 by adding XU modifier with CPT 11100.

Related Topics