Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

ED Coding Removal of Foreign body eye

Paula k Posted Tue 21st of February, 2012 11:35:06 AM

The ED physician removed foreign body of the eye with a Q tip using a slip lamp. Can I use 65222? Or does the foreign body need to be embedded to use 65222?

SuperCoder Answered Tue 21st of February, 2012 12:22:37 PM

Yes. You could use 65222.
You could see here one RQ for reference:

Related Topics