Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


G Posted Tue 19th of March, 2019 16:20:30 PM
Patient to receive injection of Dupixent for asthma. The only code I can find to use is J3490 or J3590. Which one should be used or is there a better code?
SuperCoder Answered Wed 20th of March, 2019 06:40:08 AM



Thanks for your question.


DUPIXENT is a form of medicine called a biologic, and is injected subcutaneously. There is no CPT code to report this. So, the best code to bill is J3590.


Please feel free to write if you have any question.



Related Topics