Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Annie Posted Mon 02nd of May, 2016 10:05:11 AM
What should be coded for carotid artery disease? I looked in the index and it only gave cerebral and coronary. Should it just be artery, I77.9? or I65.29?
SuperCoder Answered Tue 03rd of May, 2016 00:44:45 AM
Hi, I65.29 for Occlusion and stenosis of unspecified carotid artery is the code to report carotid artery disease. Thanks

Related Topics