Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

CPT code for Tracheostomy care /Tracheostomy dressing?

obinna Posted Wed 20th of May, 2015 15:15:01 PM

What CPT code is used if a family practitioner changes a patient's tracheostomy dressing

SuperCoder Answered Thu 21st of May, 2015 02:15:34 AM

Since it's just a dressing change and not actual tracheostomy surgery or revision or repair, bill an appropriate EM code.

Related Topics