Ask an Expert

Answers to Compliance and Medical Coding Questions.
  1. John Posted 7 Year(s) agoRelated Topics

    I am looking for a cpt code for an MRV- with and without contrast. Thanks,

  2. Wendy Posted 7 Year(s) ago

    This would be coded as an MRA.

About this Question

  • Posted by 14363 John, 7 Year(s) ago. There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from Wendy.