Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

CPT CODE 10120

Shade Posted Tue 12th of August, 2014 11:11:49 AM

IF an incision and removal of foreign body was done bilaterally, do i append modifier 50?. I assume a modifier 50 will be needed but i will need your expert advise. The procedure was done at an urgent care center. Your help will be appreciated.

SuperCoder Answered Tue 12th of August, 2014 22:02:45 PM

What procedure code are you using for the foreign body removal?

Related Topics