Ask an Expert

Answers to Compliance and Medical Coding Questions.
  1. Shane Posted 4 Year(s) agoRelated Topics

    Need a CPT for lancing a hordeolum?

  2. SuperCoder Posted 4 Year(s) ago

    Use CPT code '67700'.

About this Question

  • Posted by 61986 Shane, 4 Year(s) ago. There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.