Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Clinical Social Worker (CSW) Services

SuperCoder Posted Fri 18th of May, 2012 19:33:21 PM

Is a Clinical Social Worker allow to perform all E/M services? Or is she only allow to do mental illnesses? Your input is greatly appreciated.

SuperCoder Answered Fri 18th of May, 2012 21:16:22 PM

Psychologists and clinical social workers are restricted from using evaluation and management services and the psychiatric codes with an E/M component.

Please refer Page 28

Related Topics