Fast Coder vs. Physician Coder vs. Multispecialty Coder  |  Compare & SaveLearn More!

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Shane Posted 5 Year(s) ago

For Optometrists, do we need a CLIA waiver for cpt code 83861?
Microfluidic Analysis)

SuperCoder Posted 5 Year(s) ago

Yes, you can perform microfluidic analysis using TearLab Osmolarity System
(83861QW) with a CLIA certificate of waiver. You must be a CLIA certified lab to perform any medical lab tests, regardless of the type of physician office that houses the lab.

Posted by Shane, 5 Year(s). There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.

Related Topics