Code Search - Enhanced Code Lookup, CPT® to ICD-10-CM, ICD-10-CM Bridges to ICD-9-CM. Learn more!

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Susan Posted 6 Year(s) ago

Can you tell me of there is a code that can be used for "collateral contact" whereas a clinician or staff is communicating care with agencies for additional care and coordination of care for mental health facility, sober house, probation officer, child and family services, etc.?

SuperCoder Posted 6 Year(s) ago

I think there is no CPT for this, but of course you could use HCPCS Level II code H0031 for this.
Refer this link:

Posted by Susan, 6 Year(s). There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.

Related Topics