Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

can we bill cpt 12052 twice? performed on both temple and cheek

Rene Posted Thu 09th of May, 2013 15:17:19 PM

12052 + 12052(59)?

SuperCoder Answered Thu 09th of May, 2013 23:31:00 PM

You-ll code the 12052 as an intermediate repair, and then add the lengths of the remaining repairs and choose one code.

Related Topics