Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Can a VNG be billed incident to physician even if audiologist performs the test

Marla Posted Wed 12th of November, 2014 18:08:17 PM

Can a VNG be billed 'incident to' a physician even when an audiologist performs the test? In other words, can CPT code 92540 & 92543 be billed under the physician??

SuperCoder Answered Thu 13th of November, 2014 09:35:03 AM

No, you cannot bill 92540 and 92543 'incident to' a physician even when an audiologist performs the test.

Licensed audiologists are recognized by the Government as qualified health care providers and should bill under their own number.

Thanks !!

Related Topics