Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Lisa Posted Fri 28th of October, 2011 17:43:57 PM

Is J7050 and J1642 considered bundled codes when a patient is given IV infusion in the office setting Example 96365 and J3370 billed with J7050

SuperCoder Answered Mon 31st of October, 2011 07:24:46 AM

HCPCS code J7050 will be inclusive, however J1642 may be coded separately with IV infusion.

Related Topics