Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

Assistance During PEG placement

Sarabjit Posted Mon 28th of December, 2015 18:00:16 PM

Pt. had Major abdominal surgery done by me. He needed PEG for feeding which was done by GI but I assisted the PEG placement because of Scar encroaching the area of PEG. Can I bill as an assistant.

SuperCoder Answered Tue 29th of December, 2015 05:40:56 AM

Yes, you can bill as assistant surgeon for the placement of PEG tube.

Related Topics