Fast Coder vs. Physician Coder vs. Multispecialty Coder  |  Compare & SaveLearn More!

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask an Expert Starting at $24.95

Have a medical coding question? Get definitive answers from TCI SuperCoder's Ask an Expert.

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all
Ashley Posted 6 Year(s) ago

One of our physicians gave a combination albuterol/pulmicort inhalation treatment. They would like to know if they can bill only 1 code or if they have to bill 2 separate HCPCS codes. I am unsure of what to tell them.
Thank you in advance for your help.

SuperCoder Posted 6 Year(s) ago

There is no combined inhalation single HCPCS code. You should use two codes for this.
J7609 or J7610 (concentrated form) for albuterol inhalation
J7627 for pulmicort inhalation
Hope this helps.

Posted by Ashley, 6 Year(s). There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.

Related Topics