Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Aida Posted Mon 22nd of June, 2015 16:25:58 PM

when can I find information about the adjustment that can be done in a family practice for employees and immediate family.

SuperCoder Answered Tue 23rd of June, 2015 06:13:14 AM

Well, for this you have to contact your insurance company. The payers are responsible to provide all the informations regarding the policies for the employees and their family.

Aida Posted Tue 23rd of June, 2015 12:16:46 PM

Sorry, this is what I meant:

Where can I find information about the adjustments that can be done for the employees and immediate family members of a family practice.

Please advise. thanks

SuperCoder Answered Wed 24th of June, 2015 02:52:00 AM

Well, family practice related guidelines you can refer to and But as far as employees and their families adjustments are concern, that can be checked with the specific policy of the employee that can be clarify with the payer. Hope it helps!

Related Topics