Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Marilyn Posted Wed 20th of April, 2016 09:56:16 AM
I was told that only "MD's" can use "99354". Is this correct. How about " PsyD's and PhD's?
SuperCoder Answered Thu 21st of April, 2016 02:57:50 AM
Hi, No, this is not correct. 99354 can be billed by doctorates as well as MD's. The code requires face to face interaction of the patient with the physician or other qualified health professional. The physician here may be M.D, doctorate, or other licensed psychologist. Hope this helps! Thanks.

Related Topics