Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

\99203\ and \70210\ is a modifier needed? UHC said it is required

Linda Posted Tue 08th of November, 2011 20:59:24 PM

99203 and 70210 is a modifier needed? UHC said it is required

SuperCoder Answered Wed 09th of November, 2011 00:46:59 AM

Yes, if you are bill 99203 and 70210 together in compliant to coding guidelines, you need to use modifier 25 with 99203.
If you are providing only professional component of services for the cpt 70210, then you need to bill 70210 with modifier 26.

Related Topics