Ask an Expert

Answers to Compliance and Medical Coding Questions.
  1. Janice Posted 1 month(s) agoRelated Topics

    can 92941 be billed with 93458 ???

  2. SuperCoder Posted 1 month(s) ago


    As per NCCI edit CPT 92941 can be billed with CPT 93458 with appropriate modifier on CPT 93458.


    Please also check the below link:


About this Question

  • Posted by 30140 Janice, 1 month(s) ago. There are 2 posts. The latest reply is from SuperCoder.