Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

70546 and 70553

SuperCoder Posted Tue 03rd of January, 2012 23:01:00 PM

can you bill 70546 and 70553

SuperCoder Answered Wed 04th of January, 2012 03:09:58 AM

To bill 70546 with 70553, modifier 59 is required with 70546(as it is column 2 code for 70553)to show some distinct area is covered.

Related Topics