Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Sandra Posted Wed 04th of November, 2015 16:54:42 PM

What modifier would I use to bill 58350 w/ 58662? Would it be modifier 59?
Per ACOG coding manual, Services that may be reported with code 58662 when appropriate and with a modifier are 58350?

SuperCoder Answered Thu 05th of November, 2015 04:28:33 AM

Thanks for your question.

Use modifier 59 with CPT 58350.


Related Topics