Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all


Barbara Posted Wed 10th of August, 2011 12:24:32 PM

can 31238 be billed bilateral?

SuperCoder Answered Wed 10th of August, 2011 21:19:40 PM

Modifier 50 is applicable to cpt 31238. This implies if procedure performed bilaterally, we should bill it bilaterally, by adding modifier 50.

Related Topics