Don't have a TCI SuperCoder account yet? Become a Member >>

Regular Price: $24.95

Ask An Expert Starting at $24.95
Have a medical coding or compliance question? Don’t sacrifice your valuable time to endless research. Choose Ask an Expert to get clear answers from the TCI SuperCoder team. And here’s a tip for the budget-conscious: Select the 12-question pack to get the best rate per question!

Browse Past Questions By Specialty

+View all

2nd opinion

James Posted Sun 01st of January, 2012 23:42:17 PM

How would you code 2nd opinion consult in hospital? Or would it be just a 99231

Bonnie Answered Mon 02nd of January, 2012 17:54:25 PM

You can bill cpt 99254 inpatient hospital consult.

Related Topics