Coders’ Specialty Guide 2020: Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Ships December 2019
Be sure to stay on top of the latest CPT® and HCPCS code changes for your specialty with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2020: Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery.
An economical ONE CODE, ONE PAGE guide for cardiology coders
The ultimate illustrated cardiology coding guide gets you an ICD-10 crossref, RVUs, CCI edits, and lay terms for every CPT® code – all on one page! You will even find anatomical illustrations, Medicare fee details, and strategies from industry bigwigs.
- CPT® codes common to your specialty, including 2020 new and revised codes with code change advice
- Official descriptors for Categories I, II, III
- Easy-to-understand lay terms and coding tips from certified TCI staff
- Medicare fees (physicians and hospitals) to stay on the correct side of reimbursement
- RVUs – both facility and non-facility
- Vital indicators, including global period indicators so you capture every legitimate E/M
- CCI edits for each specialty procedure
- Latest HCPCS codes with all the essential details to improve payments