Conquer 600+ ICD-10-PCS code changes in 2019 and ensure accurate reimbursement for inpatient procedures.
Ensure optimal revenue with the 2019 ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set. The color-coded, easy-to-follow format and new features help you avoid coding pitfalls, code correctly, and prepare for your certification exam.
Master clean claims with these 2019 ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set essentials:
- Complete 2019 ICD-10-PCS code set: Includes Alphabetic Index, Tables, and Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
- ICD-10-PCS official conventions and additional conventions
- Approach Table at the beginning of the book
- Colored font and symbols throughout the Tables guide correct coding: limited coverage, noncovered, and HAC-associated procedures, combination clusters, Non-OR procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment, new and revised text for 2019, and male or female-only procedures
- Comprehensive Appendices include:
- Root Operations Definitions
- Body Part Key
- Device Key
- Device Aggregation Table
- Character Meaning
- Substance Key
- Combination Clusters showing additional codes you have to report with primary codes
- Non-OR Not Affecting MS-DRG Assignment
- NEW: Exam Prep Chapter with tips and hints to prepare for the Certified Inpatient Coder (CIC™) exam
- NEW: Improved anatomical illustrations with 30% more detailed images
- NEW: 60 stick-on tabs bound within the book to speed coding on-the-job and save time during the credentialing exam
- Dictionary-style headers and bleed tabs for quick reference
- Yellow vertical lines on column indentations throughout the Alphabetic Index help you to easily find subterms
- Notes pages between Tables to keep notes handy for quick reference
- And much more!
AAPC allows this book to be used for the CIC™ exam.
If you are taking the AHIMA certification exam for CCA® or CCS® between May 1, 2018 and April 30, 2019, you will need to use ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set 2018. If you take any of these exams from May 1, 2019 and beyond, you will need to use ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set 2019*.
*AHIMA does not update their approved book list until May 1st of each year.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of the 2019 ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set.
E-subscriptions for alerts and e-books are not printable.