Master your inpatient procedures coding today.
In the 2018 ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set, TCI offers the reimbursement alerts you rely on, as well as the ICD-10-PCS code set and supplementary appendices for submitting clean inpatient procedures claims for prompt and equitable reimbursement.
You’ll up your coding game fast and effortlessly with step-by-step guidance, examples, and expert tips for assigning the right ICD-10- PCS codes. Even more, you’ll pin down information more quickly than ever!
Crack down on denials with these essentials:
- TCI Featured: Complete ICD-10-PCS code set: With full alphabetic index and tables allows to lay flat for ease of use and snap in tabs, for faster better and accurate coding
- TCI Featured: Approach Table listed at the beginning of the manual to provide you each approach, definition, and examples
- TCI Featured: ICD-10-PCS official conventions and additional conventions
- TCI Featured: ICD-10-PCS official guidelines for coding and reporting
- TCI Featured: Colored symbols and alerts throughout tables for: limited coverage procedures, noncovered procedures, HAC associated procedures, combination only procedures, Non-OR procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment, revised text, male/female-only procedures
- TCI Featured: Dictionary-style headers and bleed tabs for quick reference
- TCI Featured: Yellow vertical lines on each page of the index allow coders to easily follow column indentations for correct code assignment
- TCI Featured: Notes pages are included between Tables to allow coders to keep notes handy
- Colored anatomical illustrations
- Root operations definitions conveniently arranged in alphabetical order
- Body part key and device key
- Device aggregation table
- Character meaning
- Substance key
- Combination clusters showing codes you can report together
- Lays flat for ease of use
- And so much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 to get your copy of the 2018 ICD-10-PCS Complete Code Set today.