Hone the required ICD-10-CM specificity for successful claim submissions today.
In addition to new and revised ICD-10-CM codes and their descriptors, the ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals 2018 is loaded with expert guidance and the vital features you need for correct coding and reimbursement. And navigation couldn’t be simpler!
Rely on TCI and avoid unspecified code denials once and for all:
- Complete ICD-10-CM code set, including its 450 additions, 142 deletions, and 250+ revisions
- Full code descriptors to master new and revised codes
- Official ICD-10-CM Coding Guidelines & Conventions — Conquer claim denials with guidelines and conventions know-how.
- Official Code Set — Move swiftly with the Alphabetic Index, Index to External Causes, and Tabular List
- Updated Tables — Code quicker with the Table of Drugs and Chemicals and Neoplasm Table
- NEW: MACRA codes colored in pink
- NEW: Yellow vertical lines throughout the Alphabetic Index to easily locate subterms and codes to cross reference
- NEW: Pre-printed, stick-on tabs to mark sections of the book, including all Tabular List chapters
- NEW: Notes pages included after every Tabular List chapter to keep your go-to notes handy
- NEW: Appendix of Z-codes for long-term use of drugs, arranged alphabetically by drugs
- NEW: Guideline Tips for interpreting the Official Guidelines for every Tabular List chapter included on the TCI website to reflect the most recent updates
- NEW: Symbols for HCC and RxHCC diagnoses
- PLUS! — Appendix of symbols for 7-character codes
- PLUS! — Symbol for Z codes used as the first-listed diagnosis
- PLUS! — Major Complication & Comorbidity (MCC) and Complication & Comorbidity (CC) indicators and exclusions, and alerts for principal diagnosis as its own CC/MCC
- Colored Illustrations and Notes, and Alerts:
- Highlighted alerts for 7th characters
- Highlighted unspecified codes, other specified codes, and manifestation codes
- Colored alert symbols to add 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th characters throughout the Tabular List
- Colored full-page anatomical illustrations
- Anatomy and physiology with illustrations explained before Tabular List chapters
- Color-coded Includes notes, and Excludes1 and Excludes2 notes
- Common sense Color Coding for MCEs — Color-coding and symbols for Medicare Code Edits (MCEs) for gender, primary diagnosis only, questionable admission, unacceptable principal diagnosis, and age—newborn, pediatric, maternity, and adult
- Official References — Negotiate intricate coding scenarios with article references from AHA’s Coding Clinic®
- Simple Navigation — Say goodbye to lost time with easy dictionary-style headers and colored bleed tabs with chapter title, number, and code ranges on every page.
This invaluable resource will not only get you up to speed with 2018 updates, but will also help you check your coding for medical necessity.
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of the 2018 ICD-10-CM for Physicians & Hospitals.
E-Books are not printable.