Official AMA-authored Sourcebook with Complete CPT® Code Details to Ensure Correctly Reporting and Billing Your Procedures and Services
Trust the AMA CPT® Standard Edition 2018 to remain compliant with annual CPT®code set changes. Reference official CPT®coding guidelines, procedural coding rules, along with hundreds of code, guideline and text changes to master accurate claims submissions and steer clear of denials.
Power up your CPT® coding with:
- Updated! New CPT®modifiers – Nail down your ability to assign the correct code with new modifiers.
- Updated! Get hands-on proprietary laboratory analyses (PLA) codes.
- Detailed & updated index: Locate codes specific to a service, procedure, anatomic site, abbreviation, synonym, or eponym in a snap.
- Summary of 2018 new, revised and deleted CPT® codes: Conquer 2018 new, revised and deleted code changes without having to refer to previous editions.
- Anatomical & procedural illustrations: Upgrade your coding accuracy and easily comprehend relevant anatomy and procedures with clear illustrations.
- Great value with multiple appendixes: Get additional details and resources that cover essential topics such as modifiers, add-on codes, clinical examples, multianalyte assays, telemedicine services, vascular families, and much more!
Don’t miss the new and enhanced essential 2018 edition of the AMA CPT® code book!
ORDER NOW for flawless reporting and billing. Call 1-800-508-2582 or click the link above to get your copy today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association