2020 Procedural Reference Guide for Coders
In-depth Resource for All 2020 CPT® Code Changes and Expert Lay Descriptions
Avoid coding mistakes because you don’t understand CPT® code descriptors. Count on the 2020 Procedural Reference Guide for Coders—the industry’s most reliable go-to resource for simple descriptions of 11,000+ CPT® codes—to clear up confusion and improve your understanding of the clinical meaning behind the codes.
Get step-by-step explanations of services, procedures, and surgeries, and more to nail your code assignments.
The procedural coding guide will enrich your coding with these key features:
- In-depth, easy-to-read descriptions for all CPT® Category I and Category III codes—that’s over 11,000 codes!
- Descriptions include 2020 new and revised codes—there’s no need to reference multiple code books for yearly code changes
- CPT® to G code crosswalk to map each CPT® code’s corresponding HCPCS G code for billing Medicare and specific payers
- Colored anatomical illustrations to help in code selection
- CUSTOMER FAVORITE: Adhesive tabs to mark sections
- CUSTOMER FAVORITE: Modifier lay terms, official descriptors, and modifier usage advice
Plus, these BONUS features and procedural reference guidelines that no other book in the industry with lay description covers:
- Evaluation and Management Survival Guide with key E/M components and contributing factors, how to determine place of service, coding with quick-reference charts, and more
- Introduction to Surgical Coding and Surgical Terms, with explanations of surgical procedures, specific integral components of procedures, when to assign codes for unlisted procedures, and more
- Procedure Eponyms to understand the procedures named after a person and how providers perform them
- Basic Types of Anesthesia for how to distinguish between local, general, MAC, and patient-controlled anesthesia with bonus descriptions of 15+ nerve blocks and more
- Key Signs and Normal Lab Values to understand what’s normal and what’s not when you check medical records
- Terms and Abbreviations for nail billing, coding, and reimbursement terms and acronyms to better under payers’ guidelines
Don’t miss out! Get 5,000 + medical terms and their definitions to avoid costly coding errors.
Order Online or Call 1-866-228-9252 today!
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association