2020 Procedural Coding Advisor
Climb your way to procedural coding success in 2020!
Make your coding easier and more precise with the go-to companion for your CPT® coding manual—2020 Procedural Coding Advisor. Master hundreds of crucial code changes and gear up for Medicare coding, billing, and reimbursement with this must-have reference, color-coded for quick code look-up.
Top features include:
- Detailed Code Chapters for over 11,000 codes, including Category I-III, Multianalyte Assays, and PLA codes
- 2020 CPT® code changes with advice for reporting new and revised codes and instant crosswalks for deleted codes
- Time-Saving Customized Alphabetic Index for 2020, which includes easy-to-reference entries to quickly search codes and excludes unnecessary “See” cross references
- CUSTOMER FAVORITE! G codes with their corresponding CPT® codes throughout chapters for easy referencing
- More colored anatomical illustrations throughout chapters
- Adhesive tabs within the book to improve coding speed
- ASC payment indicators and APC status indicators
- CUSTOMER FAVORITE! Fold-out front and back covers feature:
- CPT® and HCPCS modifiers with definitions and coding tips/hints
- Category II modifiers
- Anesthesia and ambulatory modifiers
- Colored symbols and highlights, including:
- FDA approval pending/MIPS/Telemedicine
- New, revised, add-on, and resequenced codes
- Global days/Medically unlikely edits
- Modifier crosswalks
- HCPCS code dosage for drugs
- CPT® Assistant Article references
- And much more!
Plus, bonus appendices to simplify your searches, including:
- New/revised/deleted codes for 2020
- Deleted code crosswalks
- Codes that represent inpatient-only procedures
- Brand-name and generic vaccinations correlating to CPT® codes
- Payment status indicators/definitions
- And so much more
Order Online or Call 1-866-228-9252 today!
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association