Do you have a need for coding speed? Go from zero to 60—with precision—today!
Every second counts in your coding world. That’s why we give you everything you need to code accurately on one page in the Coders’ Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Vascular Surgery.
No more digging through pages. Find everything you need for a code on one at-a-glance page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, and lay terms for every CPT® code, along with anatomical illustrations, expert coding and billing guidance, and tips from our TCI coding authorities.
Denial-proof your claims with fingertip-access to the essentials:
- CPT® codes common to vascular surgery including 2019 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for category I-III CPT® codes
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how physicians perform each procedure
- Expert coding and billing tips for assigning specific CPT® codes
- Medicare reimbursement rates for both physicians and hospitals with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks showing applicable modifiers for CPT® codes
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative procedure indicators
- CCI edits to quickly check possible bundling problems
- HCPCS codes for vascular surgery include official descriptors, lay term explanations, and coding tips for commonly used supplies and equipment
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to nail down medical necessity and secure maximum reimbursement
- Complete code index, with associated page numbers, make searches quick and easy
- Dictionary-style headers for quick navigation
- Captioned Illustrations display correlating codes for each image
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association