Every second counts in your coding world.
That’s why we give you everything you need to code accurately on one page in the Coders’ Coders' Specialty Guide 2018: Urology/ Nephrology.
No more digging through pages. You’ll find everything you need for a code on one at-a-glance page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, and lay terms for every CPT® code, along with anatomical illustrations, expert coding and billing guidance, and tips from our TCI coding authorities.
Denial-proof your claims with fingertip-access to the essentials:
- CPT® codes common to urology and nephrology, including 2018 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for category I-III CPT® codes
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how physicians perform each procedure
- Expert coding and billing tips for assigning specific CPT® codes
- Medicare reimbursement rates for physicians and hospitals with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks showing applicable modifiers for CPT® codes
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative procedure indicators
- CCI edits to check bundling problems
Save time and boost your revenue with the coding advantage:
- HCPCS codes for urology and nephrology, include official descriptors, lay term explanations, and coding tips for commonly used supplies and equipment
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to pin down medical necessity and secure maximum reimbursement
- Complete code index, with associated page numbers, make searches quick and easy
- Dictionary-style headers for quick navigation
- Captioned Illustrations display correlating codes for each image
- And so much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of the Coders' Specialty Guide 2018: Urology/ Nephrology.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association