How’d you like to command your workload with spitfire mastery of the 2019 CPT® and HCPCS codes for urology and nephrology? Now you can with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Urology/Nephrology.
No need to flip around for bits of information. Everything you need for a code is organized for rapid access on one page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, and lay terms for every CPT® code, along with anatomical illustrations, Medicare reimbursement details, expert coding and billing guidance, and tips from our core TCI coding veterans.
Breeze through your day with fast and equitable coding:
- Urology and nephrology CPT® codes, including 2019 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for category I-III CPT® codes
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how physicians perform each procedure
- Expert coding and billing tips for assigning specific CPT® codes
- Medicare reimbursement rates for physicians and hospitals with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks showing applicable modifiers for CPT® codes
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative procedure indicators
- CCI edits to quickly check possible bundling problems
- HCPCS codes for urology and nephrology include official descriptors, lay term explanations, and coding tips for commonly used supplies and equipment
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to nail down medical necessity and secure maximum reimbursement
- Complete code index, with associated page numbers, make searches quick and easy
- Dictionary-style headers for quick navigation
- Captioned Illustrations display correlating codes for each image
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association