Are you tired of skimming through page after page, hunting for the info you need to code a single procedure?
Put an end to the chase with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2018: Pulmonology.
One Page Access
Find everything you need to know about a new or returning CPT® Pulmonology code on one page— ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, CPT® descriptors, lay terms for every CPT® code, anatomical illustrations, and definitive coding, billing, and reimbursement guidance.
Streamline your workflow:
- Common Pulmonology-specific CPT® codes, including new and revised 2018 codes
- Category I-III codes with their official descriptors for easier code selection
- Easy-to-understand definitions of intricate pulmonology procedures
- Expert coding and billing tips for reporting specific CPT® codes
- Easy access to revised Medicare reimbursement rates for hospitals and physicians
- Make accurate payments with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks
- Bundling decisions made easy with CCI edits
- Critical indicators for global days, diagnostic tests, and more
- Pulmonology terms
Ensure accuracy and get the reimbursement you’ve earned:
- Even more CPT® codes for pulmonology
- HCPCS codes, lay terms, and tips to boost reimbursement for supplies, equipment, and drugs
- Confirm medical necessity with ICD-10-CM crosswalks
- A complete index of codes with page numbers for instant code look up
- Dictionary-style page headers with code ranges
- Illustrations with related codes for greater understanding and coding accuracy
- And so much more
Zip through your coding challenges in 2018!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today to get your copy of the Coders' Specialty Guide 2018: Pulmonology.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association.