Coders’ Specialty Guide 2020: Pulmonology
Build a solid understanding of critical CPT® 2020 code changes and shield your claims against errors with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2020: Pulmonology. This specialty-specific guide features updated pulmonology procedure codes, official code descriptors along with their lay term explanations, CCI edits, modifiers for codes, and Medicare reimbursement information, along with code-specific tips and more.
- Pulmonology CPT® codes, including 2020 new and updated codes and tips for reporting those codes
- Category I-III codes, along with official descriptors
- Intricate pulmonology procedures explained in simple, lay terms
- Tips from industry experts to help in reporting specific CPT® codes
- CCI edits to make accurate bundling decisions
- Quick-view ICD-10 and modifier crosswalks
- Updated Medicare reimbursement info for hospitals/physicians
- Facility/non-facility relative value units for greater accuracy in payments
- Handy indicators for global days, diagnostic tests, and more
- Comprehensive procedure illustrations with related codes
Plus, more bonus features, including:
- Simple navigation through headers with code ranges on each page
- Detailed specialty code index with page numbers
- And much more!
Hurry – start coding correctly and efficiently with the ONE CODE, ONE PAGE pulmonology coding book!
To preorder, call 1-866-228-9252 or click the option above.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association