How’d you like to race through your podiatry coding with the grace and precision of a world-class athlete?
Now you can outpace new claims and beat denials with the ingeniously designed Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Podiatry. Find all the supporting info you need to identify the right code at a glance—ICD 10 CrossRefs, code descriptors, CCI edits, RVUs, lay terms in everyday language, Medicare reimbursement rates, anatomical illustrations, invaluable coding and billing tips, and expert reimbursement advice.
Put your best foot forward and win top dollar with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Podiatry:
- Complete CPT® codes with official code descriptors for Categories I-III
- Easy-to-understand lay term explanations of how each podiatry procedure is performed
- 2019 new and revised codes with practical coding advice
- Expert coding and billing tips
- Medicare fee schedule for each procedure (both physician and hospital)
- Facility and non-facility RVUs
- Correct Coding Initiative (CCI) edits
- Indicators for pre-, post-, and intra-operative, diagnostic tests, global periods, and more
- Terminology with lay explanations
- More podiatry CPT® codes added
- Latest HCPCS codes with lay term descriptions and coding and billing tips
- Instant ICD-10-CM crosswalk for every CPT® code
- Illustrations with captions linked to codes or code ranges
- Dictionary-style headers
- Index of all codes with page numbers
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association