How’d you’d like to code at breakneck speed—and with a rate of accuracy that has eluded you? Now you can with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Physical/ Occupational/ Speech Therapy, the ingeniously designed resource for streamlining your therapy procedures coding.
Find the right code grouped with the supporting info you need on a single page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, CCI edits, RVUs, code descriptors and simply-written lay term for every CPT® code, Medicare reimbursement details, anatomical illustrations, empowering coding and billing tips, and reimbursement advice.
Control the clock and earn fast and equitable reimbursement:
- CPT® codes common to rehab including 2019 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for category I-III CPT® codes
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how physicians perform each procedure
- Expert coding and billing tips for assigning specific CPT® codes
- Medicare reimbursement rates for both physicians and hospitals with facility and non-facility RVUs
- Modifier crosswalks showing applicable modifiers for CPT® codes
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative procedure indicators
- CCI edits to quickly check possible bundling problems
- Convenient combination reference guide for physical/occupational/speech therapy and related specialties
- HCPCS codes for rehab include official descriptors, lay term explanations, and coding tips for commonly used supplies and equipment
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to nail down medical necessity and secure maximum reimbursement
- Complete code index, with associated page numbers, make searches quick and easy
- Dictionary-style headers for quick navigation
- Captioned Illustrations display correlating codes for each image
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association