Need to code faster and improve your accuracy? Can a coding manual really deliver speed and accuracy? This one can!
The Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Pathology/ Laboratory will turbocharge your productivity and get you equitable—and prompt—reimbursement. We’ve organized everything you need to submit a clean claim on a single page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, Medicare reimbursement info, CCI edits, lay terms for every CPT® code, anatomical illustrations, top notch coding and billing tips and advice, and more:
Zip through your pathology coding and ethically maximize your revenue:
- 2019 CPT® pathology codes with official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Coding advice for new and revised pathology procedure codes
- Hundreds of billing tips from seasoned coding educators
- Lay term explanations for codes
- Crosswalk for modifiers
- Medicare reimbursement rates for each code (physician and hospitals)
- Facility & non-facility RVUs
- Essential coding indicators for global days, diagnostic tests, and more
- CCI edits for each procedure
- Appendix of path/lab terms and definitions
- Expanded list of CPT® codes for path/lab
- HCPCS codes for path/lab, with lay terms and revenue-boosting tips
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to minimize audit risk
- Simple code look-up features including a detailed code index with page numbers, dictionary-style headers, and more
- Detailed illustrations with related codes to interpret procedures
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association