Who has time for a scavenger code hunt? Not you, no problem.
Hone your coding accuracy, turbocharge productivity, and get prompt and equitable reimbursement with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Otolaryngology/ Allergy.
You’ll find everything you need to submit the right code on one page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, Medicare reimbursement info, lay terms for every CPT® code, anatomical illustrations, definitive coding and billing tips and advice, and more:
- Otolaryngology/allergy CPT® codes, including 2019 codes
- Official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Practical advice for new and revised 2019 codes
- Expert tips to streamline your coding and billing
- Straightforward lay term of how each procedure is performed
- Medicare fee schedule (hospitals and physicians)
- RVUs (facility and non-facility)
- CCI edits for each specialty procedure
- Helpful indicators and medical terminology
- Expanded code lists including more specialty codes
- HCPCS codes with lay terms and expert coding and reimbursement advice
- Navigation-friendly headers and tabs
- Comprehensive code index with page numbers
- Illustrations with correlating codes to select the proper code
- And much more!
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association