Is too much of your time spent perusing coding manuals?
Get on the fast track with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Oncology/ Hematology. Improve your productivity—and your accuracy—with everything you need for a code neatly organized for quick reference on one page: CPT® code descriptors, ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, lay terms for every CPT® code, anatomical illustrations, Medicare fee amounts for both physicians and hospitals, expert coding tips, and strategies from our core TCI coding veterans.
Ace your 2019 oncology & hematology procedure claims with at-a-glance features:
- 2019 new and revised CPT® codes for oncology and hematology with official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Lay term description for each procedure
- Descriptive illustrations to help you select codes accurately
- Fail-safe coding and billing advice for specific codes
- CPT® and HCPCS modifier crosswalk for procedures
- Medicare physician fee schedule (physicians and hospitals) with RVUs
- Coding indicators (pre-, post-, intra-operative, global periods, and diagnostic tests)
- CCI edits
- Appendix with medical terms
- More CPT® codes for family practice and primary care
- HCPCS codes, lay explanations, and tips to protect your reimbursement for supplies/equipment/drugs
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to effectively code procedures
- Comprehensive code index with page numbers for quicker code look-up
- Color-coded tabs to help you navigate easily
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association