We know how the minutes in your coding world add up. That’s why we designed the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Obstetrics/ Gynecology. Now you can find all the coding details you need to choose the right code—on a single, expedient page!
Get everything you need to code a procedure arranged on one page—official code descriptors, ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, and lay term explanations in easy-to-understand language, CCI edits, anatomical illustrations, expert coding tips, definitive advice, and reimbursement details for Medicare.
Save time and master coding accuracy:
- Ob-gyn CPT® codes for 2019 with official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Expert advice for new and revised codes
- Lay term explanations of how ob-gyns perform procedures
- Medicare reimbursement info plus RVUs
- Correct coding initiative edits (CCIs)
- Coding indicators for pre-, post-, and intra-operative, global periods, and diagnostic tests
- Appendix of ob-gyn terms and definitions
- Expanded CPT® codes for obstetrics and gynecology
- HCPCS codes with lay terms and expert tips to boost your reimbursement
- ICD-10-CM-to- CPT® crosswalks to establish medical necessity
- Detailed code index for simpler code searching
- Page headers and tabs that make code look up less cumbersome
- Illustrations with code captions
- And many more!
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association