Find codes faster and improve your accuracy with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Neurology/Neurosurgery. Everything you need to code a procedure is arranged for speedy reference on one page—official code descriptors, ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, and lay terms in everyday language for every CPT® code, along with CCI edits, anatomical illustrations, expert coding tips, best-in-class strategies, and reimbursement details for Medicare.
Error-proof your claims with everything you need at your fingertips:
- CPT® codes common to your specialty, including 2019 new and revised codes
- Official descriptors for Category I-III codes to make your code selection simpler
- Lay term explanations to help you understand complex procedures
- Insider coding and billing tips for reporting specific CPT® codes
- Updated Medicare reimbursement rates for both physicians and hospitals
- RVUs for facility and non-facility for more accurate payments
- Modifier crosswalks
- CCI edits to make your bundling decisions easier
- Helpful indicators (global days, diagnostic tests, and more)
- Neurology/neurosurgery terminology with easy-to-understand definitions
- Even more CPT® codes for neurology and neurosurgery
- HCPCS codes, lay terms, and surefire tips to boost payment for supplies, equipment, and drugs
- Quick-view ICD-10-CM crosswalks to check medical necessity
- Index of all specialty codes with page numbers for simpler code look-up
- Dictionary-style headers with code ranges on each page
- Descriptive illustrations with related codes for each image
- And much more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association