Does time get away from you? Are you constantly working late or leaving claims unfinished?
The Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Internal Medicine/ Endocrinology/ Wound Care makes choosing the right code as fast and simple as referencing a single page.
That’s right. Get all the details you need to code a procedure, arranged for speedy access, on one page—official code descriptors, ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, and lay terms in easy-to-understand language, CCI edits, anatomical illustrations, expert coding tips, best-in-class strategies, and reimbursement details for Medicare.
Master your specialty’s 2019 CPT® and HCPCS code changes, conquer compliance, and safeguard your revenue:
- 2019 new and revised CPT® codes for internal medicine, endocrinology, and wound care with official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Lay term description for each procedure
- Descriptive illustrations to help you select codes accurately
- Fail-safe coding and billing advice for specific codes
- CPT® and HCPCS modifier crosswalk for procedures
- Medicare physician fee schedule (physicians and hospitals) with RVUs
- Coding indicators (pre-, post-, intra-operative, global periods, and diagnostic tests)
- CCI edits
- Appendix with medical terms
- More CPT® codes for internal medicine, endocrinology, and wound care
- HCPCS codes, lay explanations, and tips to protect your reimbursement for supplies/equipment/drugs
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks that assists in checking medical necessity
- Comprehensive code index with page numbers for quicker code look-up
- Color-coded tabs to help you navigate easily
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association