Get the most from your time—and the revenue you deserve—with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: General Surgery (Volume I & II).
The Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: General Surgery (Volume I & II) includes 2019 CPT® and HCPCS general surgery codes with their descriptors, lay terms for every code, ICD-10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, insider coding tips, Medicare reimbursement details, corresponding modifiers, and useful illustrations.
What’s more—it’s all available, for each code, on a single page.
ONE CODE, ONE PAGE!
Coding was never quicker—or more accurate—than with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: General Surgery (Volume I & II).
Optimize your workflow with these quick-reference features:
- General surgery CPT® codes including new and revised codes for 2019
- CPT® official descriptors with easy-to-understand lay term definitions
- Industry-leading coding and billing advice for codes you’ll use most
- Reimbursement information for Medicare (both physicians and hospitals) – with RVUs
- CCI edits for each procedure
- Modifier crosswalks
- Indicators for global days, plus pre-, post-, and intra-operative procedure indicators
- Appendix of medical terms
- HCPCS codes for general surgery with lay terms and coding tips to boost reimbursement for supplies, equipment, and drugs
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks that will help you document medical necessity
- Dictionary-style headers and color-coded tabs for easy reference
- Detailed illustrations with corresponding codes
- Code index with page numbers for each code
- And many more!
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association