Now you can find the coding details you need in a snap!
Coding was never faster—or more accurate—than with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Gastroenterology.
With the ingeniously designed Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Gastroenterology, you get every detail you need for a successful claim on one page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, lay terms for every CPT® code, anatomical illustrations, and definitive coding, billing, and reimbursement guidance.
Don’t waste time flipping through pages with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Gastroenterology:
- New & revised 2019 CPT® codes with official code descriptors for Categories I-III
- Expert billing tips to boost revenue
- Easy-to-follow lay term explanations of how gastroenterologists perform each procedure
- Medicare fee schedule information including facility and non-facility RVUs
- CCI alerts for each gastroenterology procedure
- Modifier crosswalks for procedures
- Pre-, post-, and intra-operative indicators
- Appendix of medical terms
- Expanded comprehensive list of gastroenterology CPT® codes
- HCPCS codes for gastroenterology with lay terms and revenue-enhancing tips
- ICD-10-CM-to- CPT® crosswalks to reduce audit risks
- Illustrations with captions including corresponding codes
- Dictionary-style headers and color-coded tabs for quick code look-up
- Index of gastroenterology codes for quick searches
- And much more!
PRE-ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association