Find all the coding details you need in one convenient resource—on one convenient page!
Coding was never faster—or more accurate—than with the Coders’ Specialty Guide 2019: Family Practice/Primary Care. Get everything you need to file the right code on one page—ICD 10 CrossRefs, RVUs, CCI edits, and lay terms for every CPT® code, anatomical illustrations, and definitive coding, billing, and reimbursement tips and advice.
Beat time and payors at their game with these essential features at your fingertips:
- 2019 new and revised CPT® codes for family practice and primary care with official descriptors for Categories I-III
- Lay term description for each procedure
- Descriptive illustrations to help you select codes accurately
- Fail-safe coding and billing advice for specific codes
- CPT® and HCPCS modifier crosswalk for procedures
- Medicare physician fee schedule (physicians and hospitals) with RVUs
- Coding indicators (pre-, post-, intra-operative, global periods, and diagnostic tests)
- CCI edits
- Appendix with medical terms
- More CPT® codes for family practice and primary care
- HCPCS codes, lay explanations, and tips to protect your reimbursement for supplies/equipment/drugs
- ICD-10-CM-to-CPT® crosswalks to effectively code procedures
- Comprehensive code index with page numbers for quicker code look-up
- Color-coded tabs to help you navigate easily
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-800-508-2582 today.
*CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association