Chart your way to ICD-10 excellence with Rapid Coder’s ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM Code Bridges —
custom-designed for 30+ specialties
Looking for a simple way to compare your specialty’s most common ICD-9 codes to your new ICD-10 options?
The solution is Rapid Coder’s ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM Code Bridges! Convenient, affordable, and available in more than 30 specialties, these double-sided laminated charts (8.5” X 11”) will help you map your specialty’s previously reported ICD-9-CM codes to ICD-10-CM codes in a snap!
Rapid Coder’s ICD-10 Code Bridge will help you:
- Easily identify the ICD-10-CM codes (unspecified and specific codes) that correlate with your specialty’s top ICD-9-CM codes
- Reduce ICD-10 coding errors by choosing only accurate and applicable ICD-10 code(s) for each ICD-9 code — the codes are all reviewed by The Coding Institute experts!
- Locate the most applicable ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty in the shortest possible time using the double-sided sheets
- Quickly view ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM code descriptors
- Ensure better outcomes without stretching your budget
- Spend less time looking up the right ICD-10 code thanks to numerical order of conditions
- Get freedom from time-consuming codebooks and complex ICD-10 software
- Get complete, correct ICD-10 codes that help you file clean claims every time
- Use the charts as a quick ICD-10 roadmap for your whole team — the charts are laminated for durability.
Note: 2015 and 2016 charts contain the same content since the ICD-10-CM codeset has no changes. Codes are valid Oct. 1, 2015-Sept. 30, 2016.