Quick reference charts to top 2017 ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty from Rapid Coder!
Rapid Coder makes quick work of that by listing the most common conditions on specialty-specific 2017 ICD-10-CM charts. These double-sided laminated quick-reference charts (8.5 X 11) provide ICD-10-CM code options for the top conditions seen in your specialty.*
Check out the benefits and features of Rapid Coder’s ICD-10 charts:
- Trouble-Free ICD-10 Lookup: Reference the most common ICD-10-CM codes for your specialty - both unspecified and specific codes.
- Dependable and Spot on: Valid ICD-10 option for each condition – created and reviewed by The Coding Institute certified coding experts!
- Time Saver: Logical look-up of conditions will take you to the correct ICD-10 code for a common word term right away.
- Economical: Get one for every provider without exceeding your budget.
- Tables for Quick Reference: Compact anatomical charts ensure you get the complete ICD-10-CM code which is essential for prompt payment of services rendered.
- Reduced Possibility of Claim Denials: All-inclusive, accurate and supportive ICD-10 codes will reduce the possibility of claim rejections.
- Resilient Charts: The laminated charts are durable and can be conveniently placed in your work or office space.
Don’t delay – Keep these ICD-10 charts handy to supercharge your ICD-10 coding speed today!