Sweeping ICD-10 Coding Changes Are Here. We’ve Got You Covered.
Be a diagnosis coding champion with 2 ICD-10 mappers based on ICD-10 GEMs and Approximation-logic.
You can easily adjust to the ICD-10 codes that take the place of your previously used ICD-9 codes with SuperCoder's two ICD-10 code mappers. Sure you're going from 13,000 to 70,000 codes but you can get up to speed fast if you focus on converting the codes for your most commonly reported diagnoses.
Here's just a sample of how you can use these ICD-10 Bridges:
- Convert your ICD-9 superbills to ICD-10 superbills
- Managers: Identify ICD-10 code specifics you want to include in your system
- For payers: Back walk a provider supplied ICD-10 code into the ICD-9 accepted version
- All: Mix and match ICD-10 code implementation approaches to best fit your needs
- Get the ICD-9 and ICD-10 2016 code official definitions in seconds