Clear up your confusion on risk adjustment and hierarchical condition categories (HCCs) with this time-saving primer.
Are you struggling to learn risk adjustment? Let TCI experts help you save time and earn the revenue you deserve.
TCI’s best-selling Risk Adjustment Primer 2019 is written in a conversational tone, using language that is easy to read and understand. If you are a beginner, an instructor, or a student, you’ll get page after page of key points that you can quickly understand and apply:
- Real-world examples help you learn using practical explanations
- Colorful charts, tables, and illustrations highlight essential concepts
- Learning aids for important notes and takeaways appear throughout the book so you won’t miss critical points
- Notes section in each page margin to keep all of your important notes handy
Master risk adjustment and HCCs with expert advice:
- Take the guesswork out of HCCs and learn common acronyms
- Get to know the CMS-HCCs and HHS-HCCs models and what they mean for you
- Zip through HCC coding tips to save time searching for them in numerous resources
- Learn your top HCCs to master specificity and secure revenue
- Nail down risk adjustment basics and how to calculate a risk score with walk-through examples
- Get the lowdown on 2019 breaking news for risk adjustment
- Round up AWOL revenue with a solid clinical documentation improvement (CDI) process
- Get the ins and outs of how Risk Adjustment Data Validation (RADV) audits impact you
- Gear up for conducting internal audits
- Get the lowdown on HCC Scores and Risk Adjustment
- Secret answers to all of your burning questions about physician queries revealed
- Sharpen your CDI skills with these handy strategies
- Nail down how your diagnosis choice can affect your pay
- Evaluate how the CERT program works to protect your reimbursement
- Solve problems of mastering diabetes documentation
- BONUS! Brush up on CMS risk adjustment with the CMS Toolkit - including the purpose and history of risk adjustment, overview of risk adjustment models, glossary of terms, and more!
PLUS ̶ You’ll get Appendixes for 2019 CMS-HCC Codes and Descriptors, ICD-10-CM Mappings, and Upcoming Changes for 2019.
Don’t land in hot water because you don’t understand risk adjustment coding. Get up to speed now, and earn the revenue you deserve.
ORDER ONLINE or call 1-866-228-9252 for your copy today.